1. my last random post was over 2 months ago. crazy. i always have a stream of random things going on in my head. i need to do these posts more often. definitely.
2. here's a picture of the pinch pouch frame. hopefully this answers your questions. it's a frame that you pinch open. it reminds me of a pouch that my grandma or grandpa used when i was younger. there are some in here in my shop. just in case you want some, too.
3. we watched slumdog millionaire last night. and we now know why they won so many awards. it reminded me of the months i spent in dhaka. all the little kids begging. and being forced into it. so sad.
4. i am a polka dot lover. some of you know that. but my love for stripes is getting stronger. i am not going to fight it. because i think i can love them both at the same time.
5. i don't know what the speed limits are for driving around my city. and i can never find them posted anywhere. i know. crazy. so i just drive the same speed as everyone else. there are other rules i don't know. for example, i didn't know it was illegal to talk on your cell phone while driving. everyone seems to do it. but i figured that one out real quick last year. after the policeman pulled me over and gave me a ticket. (yes, i know it's not safe to talk on your cell phone while driving.) i do know some rules though. i always wear my seat belt. i drive on the left side of the road. and i don't turn right on red lights. but i wonder which rules i still break. shoot.
6. i've posted about these little cloths before. they are perfect for so many things. most gals over here carry one in their bag. including me. i found this one the other day. i love the blue and green together. and the texture. and that strip of liberty fabric. yes, liberty. well, i bought three of them because i loved it so much. i have one. i gave one to my assistant. and now i have one left. for YOU. just let me know what you're loving so much these days. and i will pick one of your comments on friday night (japanese time).
i'm leslie. and i lived in japan. with my japanese fella. and i was so happy about that. i am now back in canada. after four and a half years away. i am learning to love this place all over again. h-kun will join me in the fall. which i am very excited about.
thanks for stopping by. and taking time to look around. and interact with me. please do not copy anything from this blog without emailing me first. thanks.