1. so. these maple syrup scones are scrumptious. and not too sweet.
2. in the last couple of days. i have been collecting floral prints. four of them are linen/cotton blends. one is a nani iro gauze. and one is a beautiful cotton. i thinks some summer tops might have to be made from some of these. once i get home.
3. h-kun made yogurt a couple of weeks ago. and is on a kick. he wants to make natto. (fermented, sticky, stinky soy beans. i love them.) i suggested he should learn how to make miso, too. and he finally decided that he wants to start sewing. bags. after me pestering him for ages. but he thinks it was his own idea. love that. he claimed last night at dinner that he won't have time work in canada. he will be too busy doing everything else. so i added growing rice to his list of things to do.
4. procrastinating. something i am good at. especially these last few weeks. with the to-do lists getting longer. not shorter. like right now. i should be packing for our long weekend away. and should be ready to leave in about one hour when h-kun gets home from work. but. nope. i need to finish working first. and before that i need to finish this post.
5. that bib. i made it last night while h-kun was in the bath. super fast. but it's so tiny. tiny. tiny. it must be for a doll. or a kitten. i have no idea how small babies' necks are. my gosh. i don't think they are that tiny. it's for another one of h-kun's friend's new babies. it's the year of babies over here. and back home.
6. i'm going to start making people dance for things they want. or need. okay. the need dancing might be kind of mean. it's decided. we watched a movie last night where this happened. and then i remembered that sally makes her little ones dance. look out, h-kun. look out.
7. thanks for your excitement. in the comments and emails from the last post. i appreciate it so much.