1. h-kun's parents were here from japan recently. and they brought lots of goodies for us. like soba noodles. green tea. and lots of nori (seaweed). car parts. bobby pins. and a book full of girl names.
2. a friend that i've never met. (hi sandra!) knit me a baby blanket. and it is perfect. so now the pressure is off for me to knit one. and i can focus on everything else i want to make.
3. i have never eaten lucky charms. i have never seen a sci fi film. and i have never been invited to a square dance.
4. i am having a my favorite things party on saturday. a little get together in the afternoon with some good friends. and am super excited.
5. i signed up for a drawing and painting class. it starts on monday. and i am freaked out. i have always thought that i can't draw. anything other than stick figures. and doodles. but i have wanted to paint for a long time. and am inspired by so many. so i decided to sign up. and just do it. yep. yep. yep. (that is me convincing myself that all will be okay. and i will love it.)