this stuff was on the corner. of the kitchen table the other day. just a random pile of stuff. arranged just like that. the pile represent what life is like these days. the to-do list of things that still need to be bought for the hospital bag. and for the preparation of the little one on the way. my black daily agenda to keep me and my work meetings organized. because it is getting tougher to remember where i am supposed to be these days. an apple that needs to be eaten. they are perfect this time of year. a speeding ticket that needs to be paid. (not mine. phew.) a photo that i sketched for my painting class. that needs to be painted.
here is some more randomness for you:
- i started making some of these bibs tonight.
- i washed some fabric to make some of these great bags tomorrow.
- i am planning on making these awesome looking scones tomorrow, too.
- i need some help getting a copy of this magazine. to make this quilt. and this one, too. (if you can get a copy to me up here in canada i will love you forever. i can pay you in japanese fabric. leftover halloween treats. or cash.)
- i need to make some of these fish. from this pattern.
- i can't stop listening to this duet.
- and i want this office. which would doulbe as my creative space.